Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moving Day

I made time to blog HA! Well I am waiting oh how I am not patient. Hubby went to pick up the trailer and truck and now is helping his dad get a skunk out of the water pipe outside. Hubby's words to me were "I might stink when I get home" . I'm think this should be fun .

Anyhow today is my last day at one of my favorite houses that I have lived in and I now it's time to explore the wilderness in Utah woohooo.
I will always be an Idaho Girl and will love all my friends that live there. Thank you for all your caring and love I will miss you .... OH I have not cried yet so I think I am doing well I about teared up last night and a close friend said your not moving your going on vacation. I thought wow what a great way to think of it ....

Utah is a permanent move so it's like a really big vacation I never leave.

anyhow I better get the MOVE on


1 comment:

  1. Miss you so much! I'm so sad I missed you last weekend. I kept thinking you must have gotten a hold of Mel and had too much to do. Such a bummer!

    ReplyDelete