Wednesday, May 19, 2010

JUst Want to scream

Ever had a month where everything goes wrong? Well this month is our month .. I know there is a reason for everything and that there is a plan. I should not complain because we have a job a house and everything we need . But it has been a tough month.

this morning Hub. got up for work and his work car had been towed . Let me explain some jerk parked in our assigned spot with our house number on it . Can they not read ? I am sure this is minor but what if we lost our job because his work rig got towed or he would not be allowed to drive it home any more. I know I know lots of what if 's . It just was the icing on the cake what else could happen ?
I really don't want to know .. I will say this, God know's he is giving us what we can handle and I am sure he is testing how faithful we will be during times of trial's . I know he loves us and know how much we need to learn new things and trust in him . He is there and I know he has heard our prayer's . Not just for our family but for families who are deal with much worse trials.

He hears our pleads and listens and is there for us when we truly need him.

I know that next month could get worse but I have to trust in God that there is a true plan and I will be ready tears and all for what ever he gives us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment