Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Go Were the peace is ...


for the last two weeks I have have sat and pondered what else I could possibly write about Brave Girls ...There is just so much and my mind has been spinning and trying to wrap it's self around all the wonderful things that came from Brave Girls.

The next 2 1/2 days were filled with beautiful art and friendships that are Forever
We got to listen to Beautiful music sang by Kathy and her sister Linda ,they are breath taking .
And of course had wonderful food ...I love this place I love the people and it has changed me and I am forever great full to Melody , Kathy and their Family .

This is a what I have learned ...
God , he never will leave us comfortless and alone he is always with us . There is more to life life than stuff ,, Family is so important . Friends who build us up and not tear us down and love us for us even when we keep them up till 3 am . Flying is hard at times but I can and I will! I can go were the peace is , I can find what gets me through and be happy with the now and not worry about the latter . I can follow my dreams that my mom has always said to . I will be were the peace is ...and I will fly and soar .





No comments:

Post a Comment