Thursday, October 29, 2009

This is SCARY


This is my Art apace and right now it's a bit messier than this picture . I don't know were to start . I walk in a start cleaning but I get side tracked on a project I would love to finish or I get into sketching down idea's . My art room is a battle felid and I trying to clean it up .. a friend of mine we have a contest to see whose Craft room gets done quicker I think she might win . I think I might be working on it for a long time, but I will post after pictures and show maybe progress or a cleaned up space . So this is my biggest project I would love to win the contest of cleanest craft room . Or I might find someone I could pay to do it for me .. I wonder if that is cheating ..We never set to many rules.. So today I am going to go into my SCARY craft room and NOT work on projects and CLEAN...CLEAN ...CLEAN and try to get it a least started

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Very good start. As for the pics.. just set ythem to centered and it should straighten out the formatting.

    ReplyDelete