Saturday, February 27, 2010

2 mile run

This is my update on how my training is going .. Well because of last week's crazy ness i did not run until yesterday . I thought for sure my mile would be a 12 min. one. NOPE I ran in 18 min, 2 miles that is a 9 min mile I am almost to my goal of an 8. Plus it was really windy out yesterday so I wonder if maybe if there was not wind I could have ran a 8 in a half min mile.

Oh yes next week is so exciting hubby will be home for GOOD!!!!

I am so excited I can't stand it , A little nervous I have to get used to sharing our bathroom . and for the last two weeks I have not used his side I have been training myself. The bed has never been an issue I like my side and usually there have been tons of pillows on his side.

So I am getting ready for my next week and getting the house ready and myself ..( I've got to look so good lol)

Lots to do and some projects I am working on I will post tomorrow one of them if it gets finished and if it does not then I will post some of it.

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave to do Robie Creek! Maybe some day for me.. But I have lots of work to do to get there.

    ReplyDelete