Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow

So I have to many ideas swirling in my head ...
I am over inspired by many things
I am overwhelmed with school and family
My life feels very unorganized
I want to scream and shout
I don't want be over everything
I want to relax ... and I can't
I want my brain to shut down
I want peace ..
Maybe I am asking to much
maybe I am missing an important lesson
I am not sure
I want to blog every day
I want to put fun projects on this blog


In the words of my brother " I want a Ompaluma NOW!"
He tells me this when I want to much maybe I will start
with every other day and try to start small and work my way up
to bloging ever day .

I am going to try harder
Also IDAHO friends and my otherBRAVE friends I miss you all very much
I hope you are well and keeping in touch LOVE you all...

xoxox
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment