Friday, August 27, 2010

The End of Math

I and took my final passed .... I got 89% and my final grade for math was an 96%. Math is tough But I worked really hard and it payed off.

I am going to transfer to a better school in October ...
I want my Bachelor's degree and I want to learn as much as I can
so I will be attending an school that specializes in ART. Now I am not saying my school that I am at is not good it is but I need more ..

So I am excited

I am going to work on my etsy shop and create fun stuff for it I just have been crazy busy ...
with school

Not much else except that the rain is coming and finally a break from the heat
I am not a heat girl I love the snow
I could live in the Antarctica
(Only people don't live there)

so hopefully some cool fall weather is coming I love October ( I know it's a month away but I am still excited)

I am doing better at updating
hope someone is reading my blog out there



No comments:

Post a Comment