Monday, November 1, 2010

This Door Was Closed

This door was closed! It was shoved to the back of my mind to never have to open it again. Why does this door have to open? Maybe I still have more to learn. Maybe I need to grow I am not sure what to think of this door. I want to keep it closed I want it to fly away .

this is my door for the year I will not live in fear. I will not run and hide from it. I will be strong and BRAVE.. I have done this before I have gone through this ... I know I can do this...even if this door takes me to a place I don't want to be.

I will follow this path that God knows what I need. He is with me , He never will leave my side. this door has reopened .. I am okay with change I am okay with what is behind the door . I will be blogging everyday when I can say more about the door. But as of right now this door is opened .. it will stay open ..I will write how I feel and what bugs me.. I will be honest and share my heart.

I felt this picture showed a bit of what is to come ... if you look close you can figure it out..


No comments:

Post a Comment