Friday, October 22, 2010

October

I felt I needed to write today.
October is one of my favorite months
the cold air is blowing and and the weather is changing
and of course BOISE STATE FOOTBALL...

I just finished another round of classes Adobe Flash CS4 and English 101
this time around I got so stressed out and tired with an overload of homework
I may have panicked. I got a stress induced cold that caused me to be sick during my finals' week.
I am finally feeling about 85% better and start my new classes on monday
so I get the rest of the weekend to relax and not stress out...

I did make the Deans list and have worked so hard to be on it.

I know I keep saying how I am going to create amazing things, but my life is super busy and crazy for the time being. I am hoping I will work on some fun things this next week
today was the first day I have scraped booked in a long time and I was putting together a few kit I had from IU that I never got to put together..
It was nice to just cut and glue
I miss that
I miss sewing

I will be sewing PJ pants for my youngest
I had to cut up his old ones because he wore them so much
the were not washable..so I had to cut them off of him
so now I must sew him new ones
Lucky I had some fabric I bought a long time ago that is perfect for PJ's

Utah is growing on me but I still miss home
I always will..
I will make sure I try not to post every 4 weeks
but thats where I am at right now
I will be better


No comments:

Post a Comment